Best Mexican Restaurants in San Antonio
Where locals eat.
- •Taco Haven - Get the Reggie's and then go down to the Blue Star and walk the banks of the San Antonio River.
- •Rita's off of Bandera and General McMullen. Order the tacos, especially a potato, egg, bacon, and cheese taco (toasted).
- •Tacos Martinez- everything here is gold.
- •El Milagrito - order the nopales (cactus) and egg tacos on corn tortillas and then drive down the street to the zoo or to the park.
- •Pancho to's on McCullough. Order a secret menu item, the rib meat tacos and be sure to try the charro beans, some of the best in the city.