4 things I can't live without and 4 things I could sooner forget. (Or any numbers that work)
@ayk, thanks for giving something to do on the train!
- •Can't live without:(Not going to do the obvious ones like air, food/water, family, or friends.)
- •Dogs!I'm almost 34 and have had dogs for my entire life, minus a few days. Pure love.
- •Coffee!I've been drinking it since high school. I used to drink tons of it, very light and very sweet. Now I drink about two cups a day, black.
- •Television!I unabashedly love tv and watch a lot of it. FX is probably my favorite station currently.
- •Music and books!My outlets. I used to be a musician of sorts and miss it. I always have music on in the car and pay for Spotify. And I'm quite a bookworm. Mostly fiction.
- •Could sooner forget:
- •Reality TVMy friends love the Real Housewives. I don't judge anyone for it, I just don't watch any of it. I loved The Real World when it first came out but nowadays prefer funny shows.
- •High heelsI can't walk in them, they're uncomfortable, and I have flat feet and tendinitis.
- •Meat/fishJust because I don't eat it
- •Trump.I can't even with the current political climate.