ALL THE SHOWS I'VE BINGE-WATCHED
I didn't have Netflix or any other streaming service until I met my husband almost 6 years ago. We unabashedly love tv and these shows. (I'm not including shows meant for binging like House of Cards, OITNB, etc.)
- •Friday Night LightsClear eyes, full hearts. Texas forever!
- •CheersTalk about commitment. But totally worth it.
- •LostEven watched this one while deathly ill on our Hawaiian babymoon.
- •Mad MenI had never seen this show and had no desire to until right up to before they aired the second half of the last season.
- •You're the WorstSo f'n good. And as a side note, Aya Cash gives me major hair/eye makeup envy.
- •Twin PeaksKyle MacLachlan😍☕️Still need to watch the movie, can't wait for the new episodes. So seminal, so weird and perfect. I'm pissed this one got cancelled so early on.
- •I thought there were more but maybe that's because there are 275 episodes of Cheers. Like I said, commitment.