Getting me through at the moment
Studying for the bar exam is stressful and exhausting, which of course means my immune system is on the fritz.
- •Lady DynamiteStarring/co-executive produced by Maria Bamford. I mentioned this show in another list but I cannot sing its praises enough. Hilarious, honest, and heartbreaking in aiming to destigmatize mental health issues. It shouldn't work but it does. BRILLIANTLY. Unfortunately, I finished it last night.
- •Joy of Painting with Bob Ross (on Netflix)This was the last thing I watched before going to sleep last night. Meditative and mesmerizing! I'm so sad he died so young. I admire his skill, demeanor, faith, and his raising baby squirrels!!! He even shows footage of them😍
- •Trader Joe's iced coffee concentrateA real money and time saver.
- •Not being on FacebookDeactivated it a week or so ago and I may never go back.
- •[the unwavering love and support of my friends and family but duh]