Small, simple ways to reduce your environmental impact
How is everyone not terrified?
- •Cloth napkins
- •Real plates and glasses
- •Tubeless toilet paperTo my knowledge, only Scott makes this. You can get it at Fairway or on Amazon.
- •Menstrual cups and ThinxIn lieu of tampons and pads. I personally recommend the Ruby Cup.
- •Reusable cotton roundsFrom S.W. Basics
- •Tupperware instead of Ziplocs
- •Reusable water bottles/coffee cups/shopping bagsContigo makes a great travel coffee cup. Someone once struck up a conversation with me about it on the train.
- •Rags instead of paper towelsSuggested by @sarahsolene
- •Metal strawsSuggested by @LauraM
- •If you use a Keurig, they make reusable pods.