Photos I Took Today Because I'm So Freaking Grateful We Live in San Diego
2 years of living in SD vibes 3.15.14
- •A view of the Coronado bridge from the top of a library downtown
- •Stopped at one of my favorite coffee shops (Industrial Grind) that is walking distance from our home for an iced lavender almond milk latte
- •Yeah that's all one tree
- •Ahhhh Balboa Park
- •Fun Fact: used to be a nudist colony...I wonder if @HisDudeness and I would get in trouble if we decided to keep it authentic...
- •Free music
- •California tower
- •Cactus garden
- •Aaaaand 1 more because of course I took my favorite bridge home tonight...