SONGS I WOULD SING IN AN ALTERNATE DIMENSION
Sometimes I write a song and realize I would/could never sing it in front of people. Here is a list of songs I may or may not have written and will never play for more than 3 half buzzed friends.
- •That name dropping love song that's catchy but only works in the context of a specific girl or situation. Okay I wrote that. But you don't know that for sure.
- •That 6 minute song with 3 different movements and 17 verses.
- •The "piano break up song".
- •The "road trip song".
- •The "I'm young and free" song.
- •The song that uses violent and morbid imagery as a metaphor for the dying of a relationship (bodies and blood and knives and sociopathic undertones). In other words horror core.
- •A song about bacon?
- •Anything about the summer of 69.