What to see in London
I am going to London on Saturday for a few days. It will be the first time for me visiting London. Feel free to add something if you have any advice what to see or do there!
- •Doing a Harry Potter tour and visiting the Warner Bros. studiosTaking a special bus and drinking Butterbeer
- •Visiting the British library, national gallery, different museums
- •Going to the Buckingham palace, Tower of London, House of Parliament...
- •Meeting my cousin who is super cool and lives there
- •Visiting Camden market
- •Borough MarketSuggested by @Diplomatic_diva
- •View from London BridgeSuggested by @Diplomatic_diva
- •Boat ride up the Thames river to Kew Gardens. http://wpsa.co.uk/content/zoom/routemap.jpgSuggested by @Ahartnyc
- •Climb on the lions at Trafalgar's Square!Suggested by @amieshmamie