ZACK CLARK-WHEDON, SONGWRITER
My husband writes beautiful songs. I write them down. Here is a sampling.
- •"It is seven ten, my son, so Daddy will start drinking."To the tune of GOOD KING WENCESLAUS
- •"I am a chicken/ I love song and dance! I wish that I owned a single pair of pants."Sung by husband with a chicken puppet to our delighted/scared son
- •"He started out just like any other dog but then he turned into Peter J Shnoobs. Dog, Attorney at Law."Song for our dog, Gus.
- •"If you want a tissue, I'll get you a tissue / If you want a diamond, I'll get you a tissue."I asked for a tissue, I got a song.
- •"I'm the King of the household, I'm the most important one / I get all the goodies and I have all the fun."A song for our dog (before we had a kid, obviously)
- •"Daddy cooked a dope as fuck dinner, daddy cooked a dope as fuck dinner."Self explanatory