Things I Think About During A Work Event
Keep in mind that our office is across from a hotel.
- •The woman in front of me has very high heels.
- •The men around her are just wearing sneakers.
- •I want food but no one else is grabbing any, does that mean I can't?
- •The man in the hotel across the street just opened his window, is he going to jump?
- •If he did jump, would I scream?
- •Would that be frowned upon?
- •Why aren't there more women here?
- •Oh! He shut the window, no jumping today!
- •Oooo! My coworker is getting a 3rd glass of wine. Heh boozer.
- •Yasssss she got me a glass too!