FAVORITE MEALS IVE HAD IN PORTLAND
I've only been in Portland a little less than 2 months but these are definitely some of my favorite meals I've had
- •Aebleskiver (Danish Pancakes) with lemon curd & lingonberry jam accompanied by a delicious cup of coffee with steamed milk & potato pancake at Broder nord
- •biscuits & gravy at cup & saucer cafe
- •the "everything nice" plate at tin shed with sweet potato French toast, cheese grits, a vegan sausage and potato pancake
- •Ok ... Sizzle pie is easily a cliché but they had a hungry tiger vegan corndog pizza that was probably the best I've had!
- •antipasto plate at sweet hereafter on Belmont accompanied by a Bloody Mary or my favorite , "the pioneer"
- •The "hot nest" at A N D cafe on burnside. Hash brown nests with kale and a vegan quesadilla