FIVE THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR ON A THREE-LEGGED AIR TRAVEL DAY
I liked to fly when I was a kid. That was a long time ago.
- •Stewart Airport is ten minutes from our house, and at 4:30 am, I am the entirety of the security line
- •Rocking chairs at the Philly airport. Next to outlets.
- •I am not the screaming lady, and I haven't been the screaming lady since the 80s. (I am sometimes the crying lady, but not today.)
- •The temperature in Dallas is above freezing. I have been stranded overnight in Dallas in December on two previous occasions due to ICE STORMS. Yes. (There are stories for each, and I was the crying lady both times.)
- •DESTINATION PALM SPRINGS