MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
I doubt anyone will see this.
- •Damsels in distress- This film is amazing and so witty. If you can't buy into the humor, then you may not like it but if you do like mannerist humor this movie is more than exceptional.
- •Rocket Science- Another quirky little movie. If you like Anna Kendrick then you might want to give this a watch. I love the story and soundtrack so much. It's just a simple film.
- •God Help the Girl- I found about Years & Years due to this film. Olly is superb as is Emily Browning who carries the film so beautifully. It's another quirky one. But very soulful.
- •Control- Joy Division. Enough said.
- •Junebug- I think I like this film more because of Amy Adams but whatever. Still a very enjoyable film.
- •A Brilliant Young Mind (X + Y)- This one just came out but I'm a huge Asa Butterfield fan. This one is a bit on the sentimental side but it's definitely worth a watch.
- •Grave of the Fireflies- It's so beautiful and heartbreaking. I've seen it a few times now and it gets better and better with each watch.