DRESSING WARMLY ON THE BAY
For cooler days, on casual cruises.
- •Ski jacket/puffy jacket with hood
- •Snug under-layerFor hanging out below deck. Something that breathes but also allows you to drink and be comfortable.
- •Puffy vest (optional)For the purpose of going up deck to get fresh air or "check on something"
- •Thermal tights (optional)If it gets extra nippy
- •Jeans or cargo pants that are easy to move inTechnically "cotton kills" and one should get some proper gear but if it's a casual cruise jeans are fine
- •Shoes with grip (light/rubber tread)
- •Gloves (optional)
- •Warm dry socks
- •Scarf (optional)
- •A warm hatWhy not?