Disney/ Pixar Films in order of emotional distress
Teaching kids how to cry since 1937 (SPOILERS)
- 1.The Lion KingOh god Mufasa's death will haunt children forever, that little 'dad?' Simba says gets me everytime. (Also why does James Earl Jones always get killed in a father role? #vader)
- 2.Toy Story 3The realisation not only that we must grow old and leave behind childish things, but that one day our children will too leave us behind in becoming adults. ❤️
- 3.Big Hero 6Fuck me this kid goes through a lot. Dead parents, dead brother, dead robot - if you make it through this dry eyed you have no soul
- 4.UpThis sad sequence at the beginning of the film is IMO the only bit worth watching as it goes considerably down hill after this - but so heart breaking.
- 5.Inside OutIt didn't help that my little niece cried her eyes out at this, intensifying the emotion. Poor little Riley.
- 6.Finding NemoNemo's mum dying then Dory forgetting again? Harrowing stuff.
- 7.BambiPoor Bambi's mum, just chillin in her forest life, minding her own business. So cruel.
- 8.The Fox and the HoundWhen Widow Tweet Abandons Todd 😔 Actually this whole film fucked me up for life
- 9.TangledRapunzel's parents and their grief is painful to watch (everyone is hot in this film)
- 10.FrozenAfter their parents die Anna needs her sister but she's no where to be found