Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Cooking with herbs
- •Mexican from the outside looking in- a story of being Mexican at heart
- •Words of wisdom- words of wisdom from some at every age
- •Create a no-binging upsell. Hey, I'd pay for that! (For the less disciplined of us)
- •Bonuses- a Netflix collectible blanket, or fluffy socks, or Netflix hot chocolate and popcorn
- •A punch card: pay for so many months and get your name in a drawing / win a free iPad / get a backstage pass
#10 Ideas My attire for Saturday!!!! (I.e. Deer Valley opens and I'm going skiing!) They say if you get cold, it's just bad equipment. I agree. But I still put on a gazillion layers- and my gear is more expensive than my rent!
- 1.Warm socksDouble socks...two for each foot. Wool.
- 2.Huge thick mittens. Over gloves over glove liners.
- 3.Beanie- to be replaced by helmet when skiing
#10 Ideas Things to make cleaning the kitchen easier. Ok... Maybe I'm desperate. Maybe I'd rather dinner magically cleaned itself up.
- 1.Group cleaning time -Hello!
- 2.Music - dancing in the kitchen. Might need sound proof walls to go with the singing too.
- 3.Self Sweeping floorsWhy not?
More than myself...Mostly serious about this. A disguised "I'm grateful for" list on Thanksgiving Day
- 1.Your childrenSeriously... What would they do without me? Will they be heartbroken? Will their lives be ruined without a mom? Even more importantly, how can my presence make their lives better? I live to be the best I can for them.
- 2.Your experience.This quote from Bladerunner poetically captures it. The man/robot is about to be killed for being a robot and says this ...
- 3.Love.Cliché? Maybe. But it still makes the list. There's a lot of good in the world and its all based on love. Look for it, give it, and you find it. I want to die with a mere trunk of possessions but an auditorium of lives connected to mine through love.