THINGS ED BURNS VOICE SOUNDS LIKE
Ed Burns has one of the most distinct voices in the world. Here are some things it makes me think of
- •Two Brillo pads rubbing together
- •A mouse that's been at the gym for 10 hoursYou know it should sound like a mouse and it does but it's also rough and rugged from all the testosterone it worked up in the ten hour gym session.
- •Morning voiceHis voice is in that constant state of being questioned... "Did you just wake up?" "Were you taking a nap?"
- •Trying not to cryHe constantly sounds like he is on the verge of tears
- •Grass blowingThat high pitched screeching that fades out when you blow on grass