Books that I AM going to read this time
I always procrastinate book reading but NO LONGER.
- •The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert GalbraithAka J.K. Rowling. I've been procrastinating on this one because detective books ain't my cup of tea but I'm trying to have faith in her
- •The Cursed Child by J.K. RowlingI know it just came out but I can already tell it's something that I want to read but will put off reading
- •Pet Semetary by Stephen King and also anything else by Stephen KingI have so many King books that I've been meaning to read
- •All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony DoerrI've heard it's v sad and I love a good tear-jerker to remind me that I do have emotions. Has been on my TBR list for some time now
- •Sex with Shakespeare by Jillian Keenan"Here's Much to Do with Pain, but More with Love"
- •GIVE ME BOOK SUGGESTIONS IF YOU HAVE THEM PLEASE AND THANK.