2015 IN PICTURES AND BLURBS
thnks fr th mmrs // list inspired by a lot of you beautiful people
- •Januaryfirst day of my first semester of my senior year of college -- selfies are necessary. Totaled my first car & got my first big girl job. Interesting start, 2015.
- •FebruaryIt became legal for me to consume margaritas & I saw like 8 concerts in one week -- my kinda celebrating.
- •MarchSpring break at home because my cute little bestie bear @landsmansarah was home from her awesome internship.
- •AprilMy production class + need to be bossy came out when I got to direct a news cast. "Quiet on set, everyone come get in my selfie!" - me, definitely
- •MayLone Star Jam. 20 bands in 2 days. Excessive heat. Also excessive drunk people. Texas af.
- •JuneTexas Music Pickers internship starts & I got to go to like 3 concerts a week all summer & artists trusted me to tell their stories & it felt like dreams coming true.
- •JulyFourth of July + week in NOLA + girls retreat. Made lots of memories. 10/10 would relive.
- •AugustAll things "sorority" took over my life. It was partial hell on earth, but as worth it as Fifth Harmony when the month was over.
- •SeptemberEd Sheeran made my life so magical/ took a trip to the beach/ school became more than syllabus week.
- •October15 seconds of fame because I was voted the most well spoken of our on campus PR firm. The reporter called the mic my magic wand & I said "bippity boppity boo," + instantly felt weird.
- •NovemberDecided that since my last semester was ending, I'd participate in a college bar crawl (there's like 4 bars in this town). I don't drink a lot, so two drinks in I thought this photo would be hilarious.
- •DecemberReceived a v expensive piece of paper + was super full of love & anxiousness about the future 🎓
- •you're up, 2016. les do dis.