ESSENTIALS OF MY POST GRAD APARTMENT
Still in the planning stages, but day dreaming about it makes me reeeeeeal happy
- •A teepeeIn Exodus, Moses prays to the Lord in a "tent of meeting." Francis Chan spoke on viewing prayer as the sacred thing that it is -- intentionally meeting with God, as Moses did. Ever since, I've wanted my own little teepee war room.
- •Surround sound speakersgotta blare the jams all the time
- •A tea setFor when I need to get fancy & impress my friends with some scones, cream & sugar
- •Loads of pillowsComfort often, comfort always. (Fort often, fort always, too)
- •My bad-butt group of friendsCan they be there all the time? Like playing board games & stuff? My apartment = warm & inviting Island of misfit souls 5ever.
- •Lots of knick knacksI luv em
- •The 1,000 album covers book somewhere in itProbably on the coffee table 1- for all to enjoy & 2- bc that's chic as frick
- •One really cool, really meaningful piece of art that I haven't found yet
- •Lots of avocados in a bowl