MY FAVORITE ALBUMS OF ALL TIME
You're right @nathanveshecco, this was a cruel request. There's SO. MANY. albums & I know I'm not gonna be able to remember all my faves 😭 but here we go--
- •Creedence Clearwater Revival - Greatest HitsIs using greatest hits albums cheating? Bc I'm totally gonna cheat. My mom always played this when we were camping & to this day I can't hear Creedence or Bob Segar without thinking "ooh, this is camping music."
- •Otis Redding - Love SongsYes, an album of only Otis love songs 😍 I remember waking up on the weekends and hearing this CD/Marvin Gaye/Al Green playing & knew that we're gonna be cleaning the house. I still play soul when I clean now, thanks mom & dad.
- •Mayday Parade - A Lesson in RomanticsThis is when I first started to find music on my own & I love love loved Mayday Parade. Also cried my eyes out to Miserable at Best at least 400 times when my crush moved 8 hours away. I've always been overdramatic.
- •Sean McConnell - Saints, Thieves, & LiarsActually, every album Sean McConnell has ever written because I think he's the most talented human being like ever. But this album was kinda my introduction to Sean that has turned into an obsession.
- •Katy Perry - One of the BoysBecause I used to* jam every single song on here around like 9th grade. Debut Katy >>>> (*still)
- •Is it lame to say absolutely everything Taylor Swift has put out?Because absolutely everything Taylor Swift has put out
- •Traveller - Chris StapletonYa know that guy who no one knew yet he totally sweeped the CMA's this year & everyone was so confused? I cried like 3 times watching him win that night.
- •Switchfoot - Vice VersesHolds my favorite song ever written & basically anything Jon Foreman/Switchfoot puts out is the most beautiful.
- •Bon Iver - For EmmaConvinced it was written for me. It's very rare when it's not spinning in my record player.
- •Blurryface - Twenty One PilotsIt's such an intricate piece of art. And I love TOP a whole lot.
- •Ray LaMontagne - Gossip in the GrainDancing to Ray at my wedding. Do you copy?
- •There's so many albums that I think are completely phenomenal & I could add to this forever, but these are the ones that I really hold dear to my heart/have made an impact on me/have given me some special mems.❤️🎶