QUOTED - THANKSGIVING EDITION
My grandparents house is a zoo & I love it.
- •"Yeah, he's probably the most mentally stable in the family." -Paw Paw...while showing me a picture of a 12 year old with a Mohawk standing at least one foot tall.
- •"DON'T YOU DARE CUT THOSE BANANAS UNTIL IT'S LUNCH TIME DAMMIT!" - Gee Gee to Paw Pawno soggy fruit salad up in hurr
- •*wakes me up by putting a breakfast taco in my face* - Paw Pawngl, this is a very effective way to be awakened
- •"No, no, you can't move to California. God is trying to get rid of California; it's either sinking or on fire.""Honestly, Gee Gee, if God wanted to get rid of California, it'd be gone." ... "Well, you're right, then."
- •"OH MY GOSH TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF!" - Aunt GinnyIn response to my cousin Danielle yelling she's hot
- •*takes pictures & yells cheese as we are praying* - Gee Gee