THINGS MY BFF MINDY KALING & I WILL BOND OVER
Based on my perceptions of Why Not Me? -- @mindy write more books/be my friend, okay?
- •A charming sense of narcissism mixed with some slight insecurityWe both are great & we know we're great, but sometimes we get really caught up in trying to be great & it makes us feel not so great. 11/10 would bond.
- •A love for being pretty mixed with a little annoyance for being kinda fake to be pretty"Look at me, just lounging on a chair like 'I'm so fancy, my torso doesn't even bend!'" 8/10 would bond.
- •Using the term "on fleek" semi-ironicallyWould always bond forever. Even when the time comes that no one understands this slang.
- •Love/dislike for weddingsShe doesn't really like them, and despite her extremely good, well planned out argument- I am still obsessed with them. Wouldn't necessarily bond, but it would be a cute little thing she would make fun of me for- it'd be like really cute & people would say, "wow, they are sOoOoO best friends!!"💕
- •Feeling like they were meant for Greek life but realizing it kind of sucks.Being in a sorority seemed perfect for both of us, but it wasn't. I feel like everyone in a sorority was absolutely obsessed with it. I loved the girls I met, don't get me wrong. The structure of Greek life just wasn't for me, or Mindy. 10/10 bonding experience// us creating our own 2-person, bff sorority.
- •Being soup snakes with your best friend who you're basically married to -- in the most platonic way
- •Reading way into everything@allboysonearthever would hate us together because we would be THE over analyzers of every last text.
- •Being workaholicsYou busy, bestie? Same. Follow ur dreams & I'll follow mine & we'll get couples massages after we catch 'em👏🏼 9/10 on the bonding scale.
- •Just being cool ppl💁🏻