BEST MOVIES FEATURING SINGING MICE
TBH, any movie featuring singing mice is the best.
- •CinderellaStand-out lyric sung by a mouse: "leave the sewing to the women! You go get some trimming!"
- •An American TailOne sign of sociopathy is if you don't cry when Feivel and Tanya sing Somewhere Out There.
- •An American Tail: Feivel Goes WestIt's not often that a sequel is just as good as (if not better than) the original, but including singing mice really helps.
- •BabeThe mice in Babe are huge bitches because they make fun of Babe for being afraid of dying, but then they start singing Blue Moon and I can't even remember why I was mad at them.
- •The Great Mouse DetectiveI bet that hot, singing lady mouse caused a sexual awakening for some young furries.
- •The RescuersMy favorite cinematic moment of all time is When the mouse delegates from France and Latvia swing their little fists around to the Rescue Aid Society song.