WHAT I'VE ACCOMPLISHED IN 2016
Don't mean to BRAG BUT
- •I found out I like falafelWent to a falafel joint right by the Bedford stop on the L at 4am Jan 1 and it ROCKED MY WORLD
- •I read an awesome article about Leslie Jones in @newyorker written by Andrew Marantz.
- •I got to see all the people in my life that make me laugh the most todayHome friends!! high school friends!!! work friends!!!! WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!!
- •I listened to all of "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" by @mindy on audiobookMindy's book may have single handedly cured my New Year's hangover/ reminded me how brilliant, fiercely funny, and BADASS she is. PS- this is not my first time reading this book NEED ERRY1 to know
- •I HOUSED a sleeve of Ritz crackersNo details necessary
- •I wore a turtleneck2016 atheistic- Steve Jobs