ONE CHILDHOOD MEMORY I WOULD GO BACK AND RELIVE
Requested by @BWN_7
- •First grade.
- •Year, 1989.
- •Show and tell.Yes, a light-up Lisa Frank journal would have slayed...
- •BUT...to me, it was 'go big or go home'.
- •I begged my older brother for a WEEK if he would pleeeeease bring my cat, Momma Kitty, up to the elementary school so I could have her there for show and tell.
- •Momma Kitty was bad-a.
- •She had been run over like twice but was a damn trooper.
- •My brother, 9 years my senior, finally agreed. He skipped classes that day.
- •He brought my cat to school for me.We lived two blocks away. So he walked those two blocks, carrying MK.
- •It was a hit.
- •At least I think it was.
- •That's why I would relive it.
- •Also, this is when I realized my big brother, legit, had my back.