The definition of "Unnatural" according to my freshman level ethics class
I'm the grumpy old senior documenting these bright eyed freshies.
- •Things that wouldn't happen with out human intervention
- •What society tells us isn't normal
- •Something that isn't intended in nature (the animal kingdom)"A gopher mating with a bunny for example!"
- •Something that defies physics"Nature right, physics!"
- •To contrast the supernatural with the naturalNot the Winchester boys though... Although it would certainly add to the class.
- •Anything that isn't God's intentionCareful buddy- this is a public university
- •Not common
- •Whatever "they" don't like
- •Defies evolution