Why people do not care about high fidelity any more?
Being someone raised in a home with classical and popular music on a high end stereo system in the 60,s I wonder why today people listen to very poor quality sounding MP3 today.
- 1.1 Most people that I speak with never heard high end stereo systems so they just do not know any better
- 2.2 Today's music does not have orchestras like music in the past
- 3.3 A lot of electronic enhanced music sounds the same on low end as high end equipment
- 4.4 People do not sit and relax to really listen to the music
- 5.5 Children not trained to play instruments, they do not know what live instruments sound like