A FEW FACTS ABOUT ME
None of these are lies. And though I have been given to exaggeration in the past, I am not now.
- •I have eight years of interpretive dance training. These years may have been grades 1-8 but I did it multiple times a week and had to perform in front of strangers several times a year, every year. God help me.
- •I portrayed Don Quixote in a full Musical rendition of Man of La Mancha..... In the 7th grade. I went to a very weird elementary school.
- •Two of my friends and I went to Germany as part of a euro trip after high school graduation. It was there that I learned the dangers of day drinking when out of no where I found my self and my friends sunbathing naked in the English garden in Munich. All in all, good day though.
- •I have magnificent calves.
- •I live right next to golden gate park in San Francisco.
- •I worked on a food truck and fell in love with it. Still want to start one of my own.
- •I have a Pomeranian and that little son of a gun is my homie. We explore golden gate park together, we nap together, play chase the laser pointer together. In short, my wife and I have an amazing dog.
- •I am a nut for board games.
- •I own a book that teaches you how to play Magic the gathering better. That's how bad I wanted to stop losing to my friends.