THINGS I DID WITH MY DAY OFF
Some times when I have a day off I go crazy and decide to be productive instead of resting like a sane person.
- •Went to Costco. Twice.I forgot my printers ink cartridges and they needed to be refilled so GUESS WHAT!!!! I had to go back.
- •Made chicken salad.My wife and I like sandwiches. And we both love chicken salad. It's one of the many things that makes @ErinEdwards my whole world.
- •Made tapenade.I realized I had a bunch of jars or olives and peppers and such in my fridge, so I threw them all in my ninja pulse and voilà. Tapenade was made.
- •I made a sandwich out of the chicken salad and tapenade.It was glorious.
- •I added more lemon zest to my limoncello.Costco still had some beautiful Meyer lemons for sale, so I bought a box and peeled the zest off of them today.
- •Made egg salad.@ErinEdwards does not like egg salad.... So it's all for me. 😏
- •Got all the pine sap off of my car.I basically live under a pine tree. It is a never ending struggle.
- •I took a nap with my dog.It is pretty warm in SF today, and my dog is FEELIN' it. He is super nappy and it was contagious.
- •Laundry.Whenever I do laundry I take my dog with me to the laundry room. He likes to come and gets super excited when we leave the apartment with no leash on.
- •Drank some home made limoncelloIt was from my first batch. Goes down smooth.