THINGS I USE MY NINJA PULSE BLENDER TO MAKE
This is one of those one speed ninja blenders that doubles as a "food processor". As a food professional, I was skeptical. But I have been proven wrong. This thing is super useful at home.
- •Pasta doughYo have to have a very precise, measured to the gram recipe for making a fresh pasta dough, but a few spins and some minor kneading by hand and Bam, top notch fresh pasta dough is ready to be rolled into ravioli or pappardelle.
- •Blended drinksSmoothies, shakes, Malta, and slushies. It does them all. Admirably.
- •TopenadeThe two tiered blades made short work of food, briskly chopping everything into a fine spread.
- •Chicken liver patéI make it about once a year from a recipe I have out of the playboy cookbook, and it is fantastic. Blend it till it is mouse smooth, and you have a page spread that will go down smooth as silk.
- •Salad dressingMaking dressing in a blender emulsifies the oil and vinegar very well. A blender is also a great way to make Caesar dressing.