1/20/17 - Finding the Right Metaphor to Describe the State of Affairs
- •The inmates are now running the prison?
- •A troop of rabid baboons is now running the prison?
- •The prison walls have disintegrated and the inmates and rabid baboons are roaming free?
- •Dwight Schrute has been promoted to regional manager?
- •Like trying to get the other passengers on the plane to realize the first time pilot is drunk. And then trying even harder, with no avail, to convince the passengers who say, "let's just wait and see" or "it'll probably be okay" what a risky little game that is!(I took that from a tweet I saw and ran with it)Suggested by @kate81