24 Hours in Boston (Give or Take)
- •Used bookstore with more books than its shelves can handle.(Commonwealth Books)
- •Solo drinking and feminist literature.Staying in a hotel gives me an excuse to drink alone in a hotel bar, which I inexplicably love.
- •We're going to see Regina Spektor!
- •Regina in Red
- •Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- •They've left up the empty frames of the art that was stolen in 1990.I think this is so cool. It's like the porch light is on and they're waiting for the art to come home.