CAN'T LET IT GO
Inspired by @tatertotfreak
- •The ending of Lost.I'm still mad. I hung in for so long and they had nothing.
- •The Hobby Lobby DecisionYou want the protections of being a corporations or the protections of being a person? Pick one. You shouldn't be allowed to have both.
- •The fact that President John Tyler, born in 1790, has two GRANDSONS still living today. Isn't this insane???
- •I recently found out a guy I know through work played the drunk teenager at the beginning of The Wedding Singer.It's really him! So weird!
- •Oh, the ending of the book Captain Correlli's Mandolin.No spoilers but this is almost as bad as Lost.
- •Bauman Rare Books in Las VegasI discovered that rare books are my kryptonite. I wandered around this store trying to pretend I wasn't literally weeping over actual issues of Poor Richard's Almanac and first editions of Gone With the Wind, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, and Harold and the Purple Crayon. The woman who worked there eventually handed me a tissue and said "it happens all the time!"