Emergency Council of Elders
I've been thinking - what this country desperately needs is a Council of Elders that has the power to intervene in our political processes ONLY IN CASES OF EXTREME EMERGENCY in order to save us from ourselves. I need help filling the positions though.
- •Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- •David McCulloughI'm shocked there was actually a David McCullough GIF.
- •Whoopi GoldbergShe'll tell it like it is AND lighten the mood.Suggested by @colleen8464
- •All hail the Queen
- •Gladys Knight
- •Quincy Jones
- •Steve Martin
- •Betty WhiteSuggested by @stove
- •Samantha BeeI'm nominating her for the same reason I nominated John Stewart
- •Tom hanksHe's filthy rich, incredibly charming, and just all around awesome. Who wouldn't want him on "The Emergency Council of Elders"
- •Jon StewartHe always calls politicians out on the BS, and does it with such relish and humor.