Favorite Anti-Love Songs
- •Different Drum by Linda Ronstadt and the Stone PoneysI ain't saying you ain't pretty, I'm just saying I'm not ready for any person place or thing to try and pull the reins in on me.... Soooo...
- •New Romantic by Laura MarlingI will never love a man 'cause love and pain go hand-in-hand and I can't do it again.
- •Divorce Separation Blues by the Avett BrothersI got the tough education, no celebration, divorce separation blues. (Photo credit: me. 😌)
- •You and I by Margaret GlaspyI don't want to see you cry but it feels like a matter of time.
- •Foundations by Kate NashMy fingertips keep holding onto the cracks in our foundation, and I know that I should let go but I can't. (Also my photo.)
- •I Am a Rock by Simon and GarfunkelI won't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died. If I'd never loved I never would have cried.