Oscar Red Carpet 😁s, 😒s, and 😐s.
It's only been 36 hours and I already feel like I missed the boat. Oh well, here goes nothing.
- •😁Love this! Love the full skirt. She looks gorgeous.
- •😒Nicole Kidman has been wearing the same dress to every awards show for 20 years.
- •😁Feels a bit like a throwback to either the 50s or the 80s but it's just. so. pretty.
- •😐I love her hair like this but the dress is kind of overly complicated. And I'm not into this sheer trend.
- •😒Overly complicated and more of that sheer layering stuff.
- •😁Kind of a 30s vibe. Looks comfortable too.
- •😐Mixed feelings. I kind of love the Victorian look and the covered-up-ness... maybe it's the color that doesn't work for me?
- •😁Another super covered-up look but I really like this one. Like something Joan Crawford would have worn to the Oscars. (Not a fan of Dakota's hairstyle though.)
- •😁This is like Deco-Cleopatra-Disney Princess-Disney-Villain. I can't look away.
- •😐She looks beautiful but it's not that memorable a dress.
- •😁The only word I can think of is impeccable. And she's mixing different metallics - a girl after my own heart.
- •😁I think this is gorgeous. I'm not sure if its destiny is to be underwear or a wedding dress or a nightgown or an Oscar dress, but it's gorgeous.
- •😒Or more accurately: 😴 I like the metallic but this silhouette is so blah and I swear we've sheen Charlize in it 30 times already.