Recurring Dreams I Have
Inspired by @barefootmeds ... I love this topic - my subconscious is such a dark and disturbing place and I definitely need company in there.
- •Teeth falling out!All. The. Time.
- •Huge waves.I want to say tidal waves, but that's not really it. I'm usually on the beach and massive waves start rolling in. Sometimes there's a storm, sometimes not. Sometimes I'm in a house with a big window facing the ocean. These dreams are super scary.
- •Back in high schoolI get there and realize either a) I don't know my schedule; b) I've done no reading all year; c) I haven't gone to math class all year; or d) I have five papers due immediately, probably on books I haven't read
- •My parents are still marriedThese are generally frustrated and angry dreams where no one will listen to me.
- •PlanesCould go one of two ways, or morph from one to the other. First way is I'm getting on an overnight flight and I'm so uncomfortable and claustrophobic that I start to panic. Second is that the only way to get out of the plane is to eject from high altitude. There's no emergency or anything; this is just the routine way to deplane. And I don't like it.
- •ArchitectureSometimes I dream that I live in or am visiting an amazing house that feels more like a castle or a factory or a treehouse or a library, and I wake up feeling disappointed that it wasn't real.