The Office - Jim and Pam Essentials
Jim and Pam. JAM. The great love story of NBC's "The Office". Watch these 8 episodes to follow the main plot points involving their love story.
- •BasketballJim and Pam flirt, also introduces Roy to the story.
- •Booze CruiseJim almost tells Pam his feelings for her. Pam and Roy set a date for their 3 year long engagement. Jim tells Michael about his crush on Pam.
- •The DundiesJim and Pam's first kiss, a result from Pam's excessive drinking. Pam almost reveals her feelings to Jim.
- •Casino NightJim finally tells Pam how she feels. He kisses her. She rejects him, leading to him transferring from Scranton to Stamford and to Pam calling off her wedding.
- •The JobPam's emotional outburst at the campfire admitting she misses Jim makes Jim rethink the job interview in New York. He returns to Scranton and asks Pam out (leaving Karen in NY and thus breaking up with her).
- •Weight LossJim surprised Pam by proposing to her at a truck stop half way between NY and Scranton.
- •Company PicnicWe find out Jim and Pam are expecting!
- •NiagaraJim and Pam's wedding. Still easily my favorite all time episode of The Office.
- •BONUS - Paper AirplaneI guess I feel obliged to mention the writers felt it necessary to have Jim and Pam's relationship go through a bit of a "rough patch". This episode shows where they finally break down and realize their love for each other is more important than everything else.
- •BONUS - The FinaleWraps up the whole storyline. Pam sells the Halpert's house (w/o telling Jim) so they can move to Austin and Jim can continue his work at Athleap.