Top Movies of 2015
IMHO... Deal with it
- •The MartianI love this movie. Saw it twice in the theatre. Surprisingly funny, as well as emotional. Can't wait to watch again wth my wife.
- •Straight Outta ComptonSaw this a few weeks after it came out and was lucky enough to catch it on the "Extreme Screen." Was very interesting learning about that part of rap history as I became a rap fan after the timeframe of the movie.
- •Pitch Perfect 2I can't get enough of Becca Mitchell and the Barden Bellas. I don't care who knows it.
- •Jurassic WorldLove Chris Pratt. (So hot right now.) Dinosaurs. Enough said.
- •The Avengers 2: Age of UltronReally enjoy all the Marvel movies and this is no exception.
- •Ant-ManHave always really liked Paul Rudd and this role actually works with him. However, the movie is really made by Michael Pena's character.
- •Inside OutMight be the fact that I'm a daddy now but this has got to be my favorite kid movie of all time. Well done, Pixar.
- •Furious 7Huge fan of these ridiculous movies. Really handled the death of Paul Walker well.