10 MEMORABLE DATING DAD COLUMNS - IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
My blog turns 10 years old this fall (I've been writing columns for closer to 12). So I'm running a survey of readers' faves and offering to take one of them to dinner.
- 1.How to Kiss: http://bit.ly/1ziSeWGOne of my super-romantic ones.
- 2.A Conversation: http://bit.ly/1KyW2oaA possible future evening with the girl.
- 3.Aftermath: http://bit.ly/1JVWcovI was so heartbroken.
- 4.The First Column: http://bit.ly/1I2lQuFI had no idea how awesome my life would become.
- 5.Passion: http://bit.ly/1ziSJA2An early one, when I was just starting to hit my stride.
- 6.Travelers: http://bit.ly/1OKSbtW
- 7.Akiva the Mighty: http://bit.ly/1KyWJh2The story of the coolest cat, ever. #tears
- 8.Be Mine: http://bit.ly/1AnT4g9The first of many romantic Valentine's Day posts. See also: http://bit.ly/1OKSx3J
- 9.Teenager: http://bit.ly/1zjGMKkA retrospective on Simone's 13th birthday. (And on her 7th: http://bit.ly/1Ap0XSz