44 HOURS IN SAN FRANCISCO
I'm in the Bay Area every couple of months or so, but tomorrow's is a short trip, with family obligations. Still. Some things are essential.
- •Lunch with @gabimoskowitzI'm sure she'll pick someplace tasty, and we have lots to talk about!
- •Visits to Vik's and Bowl'd in BerkeleyStaying with my sister in Albany, so that also means...
- •Cocktails at Hotsy TotsyLove that place!
- •Meet up with my boy Eli
- •Catch up with @ChristopherFSmithOne of my best friends of ALL TIME. Cool-seeker, film producer, humble genius.
- •Play with my baby niece.She was born on my birthday! And I'm her favorite uncle.
- •Go see my pals at Benjamin Cooper.Remember Big? Awesome tiny bar near Union Square? This is Mo (http://bit.ly/1Gl2n81) and the gang's latest project. Love those dudes.
- •Get a pedi with my sisters.It's a family thing.
- •Birthday dinner and a comedy showSomewhere in the city. No idea where. Brother-in-law didn't ask me for a reco. Hoping for the best.
- •StraitsSo much spicy goodness.
- •UberX from the Albany to SFO8am flight to Seattle. Not putting any family members through that drive on a Sunday morning.
- •Miss out on seeing people and eating at places I love.But I'll be back soon.