COCKTAILS I MADE TONIGHT
My sisters Sarah and @karenelkinscohen flew in for a sibs weekend, so we decided to host a party at my house. So much good food. Also, burned through way too much bourbon, gin, tequila, and vermouth.
- •ManhattansBy request, I started with the classic. Four Roses Bourbon, vermouth rouge, Fee Bros. bitters. Ran out of cherries by the second round.
- •TorontosThe vermouth was going fast, so I subbed in Fernet for the next set.
- •NegroniThis one lady didn't like bourbon, so I made her the classic. Leopold Bros Navy Strength Gin, Cocchi Americano, Campari
- •BoulevardiersThe negroni looked so good, I whipped up Boulevardiers with Four Roses.
- •Ketel and sodasPeople like what they like.
- •Espolon tequila in Himalayan salt shot glasses(Drunkety.)