Inspired by @gabimoskowitz
- •Checks at the office.Something about a paid invoice - even seven years into owning the company, I still jump out of my seat when the mail comes.
- •Picking up the girl at her bus stop on Wednesdays.I'm always so happy to see her. It's a special day of the week.
- •Dropping the girl off at school on a Friday morning of a non-parenting weekend.I miss her immediately, so it's an odd confluence of conflicting emotions to ponder a whole weekend of grownup activities. Often, I'll hop a plane for someplace fun, which makes it more than a little thrill.
- •My French doors on warm weekend mornings.I didn't realize my bedroom had French doors until a couple months after I moved in. What an awesome surprise!
- •Downshifting on a mountain ascentThere's something Fast & Furious about shifting down to third and zipping past cars chugging up the pass.
- •A Tinder match.Sometimes I only very selectively swipe right, and sometimes it's 2am and I'm drunk. So I never know if the "match" is going to be "woohoo!" or "oh, damn." The notification chime, though...
- •Sitting down at the bar and knowing all the bartenders.I'm so spoiled. And it's so awesome.
- •Finishing a book and deciding what to read next.Yay! So many options!
- •A retweet from someone interesting, famous, admired, or hot.It's not the follower count that matters.
- •Watching action flicks with SimoneAnd between Wednesday and today, We I got through FIVE of the Fast and Furious movies. Almost ready to go see 7 together.