MANLY THINGS I DID TODAY
- •Talked to my daughter about global politicsISIS, Ramadhi, and those poor rohingya.
- •Drove out of my way to change a flat tire for a single mom friendAlways happy to help, ma'am.
- •ShavedAlways takes three full shaves (down, up, down again) to get it done. 5 o'clock shadow present by 1pm.
- •Changed the water jug in the officeLet me get that for you.
- •Hugged one of our most lovable clientsHe likes a good, manly embrace.
- •Fell asleep during my back waxSeriously. Out.
- •Fired a clientDecided the revenue wasn't worth the stress and poor treatment of my team.
- •Made pan-fried rockfishIt's manly because #rock.
- •Read hard-boiled fiction to the girlWell... I will, at bedtime. We're almost done with The High Window. She asked if she could read The Big Sleep in her own.