MEET @KARENELKINSCOHEN AND @CHELSEAJKEENEY
- •One is a food writer with solid chops, the other is an HR consultant who crushes it for companies.
- •One lives in Denver, one lives in Albany, CA.
- •One wanted to join after I shared a list of @Ayelet's take on living in Berkeley and she felt like she'd met a soul sister (that mix of appreciation and ambivalence for the loveliness and weirdness of the town), I invited the other because I knew she'd love writing her own lists while reading the good stuff.
- •One has made me smile for the last week, the other has made me laugh for most of my life.
- •One writes as a vegetarian but still occasionally eats meat (and fish), the other used to be a vegetarian but now eats whatever she feels like (no pork, though).
- •One is my excuse to visit SF every couple of months, the other is my new excuse for trying out restaurants in Denver as soon as they open.
- •One isn't afraid to call me a dumbass when I'm being one, the other just doesn't know me well enough, yet (but I have faith).
- •They're both tiny Jewish ladies with big brains and warm hearts.
- •Their lists will be very different from each other, but I know they'll both agonize over their writing until they're just right, and we'll be all the richer for following them here!