- •You put your purse/briefcase on the table.Maybe I should create more surface area near the front door. Where else has that bag been sitting? On the floor in a coffeeshop? In a public restroom? Under your desk? And now it's where I eat. Thank you.
- •You're smoking just outside our office door.And the smoke comes inside when we have our big door open.
- •You left the toilet seat up when you flushed it.And all that toilet bowl bacteria whooshed up, blanketing everything from my toothbrush to my towels.
- •You wore flip-flops on the plane.And your feet don't smell so hot.
- •You put pictures of your kids on Tinder.Did you really want the shirtless creeper with the bongo drums to see photos of your children?
- •You almost ran into me because you were texting and monopolizing the sidewalk.Stand to one side, dude.
- •You're wandering aimlessly at the gym.I can't tell which way you're going. I'm trying to get around you. Just want to get in and get out, you know?
- •Vodka tonic.You can do better.