MY ALARMS, EXPLAINED
- •Simone to school - Afro BlueI only have to get up this early two days per week, so I can make @alien breakfast, pack her lunch, and drive her to school. Bonus, I turned it off yesterday, and won't need it again until late August. Yay, summer!
- •Office day - La Danse du BonheurIf I'm going to the office, I try to get in by 9:30, when my team arrives. Earlier seems uncivilized.
- •#nopantsTuesday - January HymnWe only do office hours M/W/F, so Tuesdays are extra special.
- •13th Clock Time - clock chimesSimone made this alarm for me a few years ago, to remind me to work on my latest novel (and related novellas). It was a reminder to write every day. Should probably turn it back on.
- •Misc parking meter reminder - duck callFor when I drive downtown (which is rare).
- •Call Simone - Legend of Zelda themeOn Sunday nights after off-duty weekends, so we can catch up.