MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT TODAY
We had to be up a little after 4am for our 6:20 flight, but @alien and I had an awesome day.
- •We were on the plane, with lattes and breakfast in hand, within 90 minutes of getting out of bed, due to a serene morning + Uber + Clear + TSA Pre.
- •It was an easy flight, and @alien was snuggled up against me while she read Raymond Chandler.
- •Stepping out of SFO reminded me of Santa Cruz, all eucalyptus and cedar and salt water.
- •When we got to @karenelkinscohen's house, my baby niece Sydney gave me a ton of hugs and big smiles.
- •I got to watch @karenelkinscohen feed Sydney Hannah some In-n-Out while...
- •...Simone and I enjoyed our own animal style goodness.
- •And though the Alameda beach was rocky and windy, I loved watching @alien collect rocks and seashells.
- •Holding Sydney Hannah's hand while she put her feet in the water for the first time was lovely.
- •...she's so cute.
- •(And @alien is one beautiful daughter.)
- •I even played catch with my niece, Abigail, for a bit.
- •And then we ended the day stuffing ourselves full of obscene amounts of Korean food with the rest of the family. Chaotic loveliness.
- •I am so. Fucking. Tired.
- •But I'm also very excited for the ListApp meetup on Saturday!