MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT TODAY
We had to be up a little after 4am for our 6:20 flight, but @alien and I had an awesome day.
- 1.We were on the plane, with lattes and breakfast in hand, within 90 minutes of getting out of bed, due to a serene morning + Uber + Clear + TSA Pre.
- 2.It was an easy flight, and @alien was snuggled up against me while she read Raymond Chandler.
- 3.Stepping out of SFO reminded me of Santa Cruz, all eucalyptus and cedar and salt water.
- 4.When we got to @karenelkinscohen's house, my baby niece Sydney gave me a ton of hugs and big smiles.
- 5.I got to watch @karenelkinscohen feed Sydney Hannah some In-n-Out while...
- 6....Simone and I enjoyed our own animal style goodness.
- 7.And though the Alameda beach was rocky and windy, I loved watching @alien collect rocks and seashells.
- 8.Holding Sydney Hannah's hand while she put her feet in the water for the first time was lovely.
- 10....she's so cute.
- 11.(And @alien is one beautiful daughter.)
- 12.I even played catch with my niece, Abigail, for a bit.
- 13.And then we ended the day stuffing ourselves full of obscene amounts of Korean food with the rest of the family. Chaotic loveliness.
- 14.I am so. Fucking. Tired.
- 15.But I'm also very excited for the ListApp meetup on Saturday!