People who also deserve a tip.
Inspired by @bjnovak's tweet today - people who work jobs where good service makes a difference
- •The grocery clerk/bagger(says @bjnovak)
- •The UPS ladyNow that I order from Amazon Prime almost daily - she always places my packages out of eyesight from the street.
- •The hipster liquor store dudeWho knows the cool stories behind the artisanal bitters and foreign amaros.
- •The bookstore clerkWho knows just what you should read next.
- •The mail carrierSometimes, if I'm not home, he'll drop a package or important piece of mail at my office two blocks away.
- •The parking meter readerYou're just doing your job and people tell at you all day. But You wouldn't want the tip to seem like a bribe attempt.
- •Hotel HousekeepingCome on folks! They change your sheets and clean your toilet and give you fresh towels. Leave them a tip.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •DMV employeesSuggested by @mallofamanda
- •ME. Because the house doesn't clean itself, people!Suggested by @clairewentthere
- •TeachersThey are underpaid & do some of the most important service. And it would be a great incentive for crap teachers to improve.Suggested by @onceiwasawolfe